COV (Children of the Vault) is a manufacturer introduced in Borderlands 3.As they were bandits, they scavenged enough resources in any way possible and established their own production of weapons.
Weapons of the Children of the Vault have magazine size of the reserve ammo pool, but have a risk of breaking when overheated, as well as requiring a startup when switching to a COV weapon or after a repair.
Their weapons are created from the crazy alloy of material from Pandora's dumps, alien technologies of the Vault with a futuristic design. Some COV weapon seems to even use old manufacture parts of gun from older installments.
The following are items made by COV.
Blastphemy • Holey-Man • Preecher • Splainer
- Assault rifles
• BizZurker • Purferater • Ratatater • Wizzperer
- Rocket launchers
• Chucka • Shredda • Zooka
- Pistols – Extreme Hangin' Chadd • The Killing Word •
- Assault rifles –
- Rocket launchers – Agonizer 1500 • Porta-Pooper 5000
- Pistols – Linoge • Pestilence • Psycho Stabber • SkekSil •
- Assault rifles – Embrace the Pain • Pain is Power • Sawbar
- Rocket launchers –
- "COV-guns are engine driven, and have to be started before they can be fired." (Load screen help teaser)