“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Bruisers are enemies encountered in Borderlands 3.
Bruisers are large, muscular COV troopers armed with shotguns. Once they spot a target, they proceed towards it at a steady pace firing their shotguns. With no regard to their own safety, they take no evasive actions but rely on their own physical resilience rather than seek cover when under fire.
Being large and slow, Bruisers are relatively easy to fight. Only if within melee range, they will resort to a leg-kick or a hooking blow with their left arm. They tend to stop their attack and start performing a bravado display which leaves them exposed and vulnerable for several secons. As Bruisers never wear shields, they are extremelly vulnerable to Incendiary damage.
- A new sacrifice for the offering box!
- Killing's my business, dying's yours!
- Dead in 3..2!
- Die dammit!
- Come on, pissant show me what you got!
- Die indeed, let me show you!
- This planet is ours now!
- Just give up!
- Just give up you pissant!
- You pissant little wet!
- All together family, move it!
- Got the pissant right when you want 'em!
- D'you won some bullets, assholes!
- You're weak, vault thief!
- Looks like your crew's in for to dying!
- Hang on to this for me!
- Out of bullets! (Reloading)
- Reloading! (Reloading)
- Move it in!
- Die, you pissant! (during Fight for your Life mode)
- Boom boom! (Grenade)
- Boom going out! (Grenade)
- Watch your ass hehaha! (Grenade)
- Just throw me under fire! (Dying)
- You, pissant! (Dying)
- Oh no you don't!
- Ain't going out! (Grenade)
- No say i never gave you nothin'!
- The girl with the mech, get her! (to Moze)
- The quote "Killing's my business, dying's yours!" is a reference to American heavy metal band Megadeth's debut album Killing Is My Business... and Business is Good!.
- Honcho Rider
- Firefight Honcho
- Heavy Bruiser
- Soldier Sergeant
- Corporate Muscle
- Nomad Taskmaster