“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Boroks are large, quadrupedal creatures native to the continent of Aegrus in Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt. They have chitin plates protecting the head and torso, several pairs of small eyes, very large lower jaws, and a single cranial horn.
Boroks are not particularly aggressive, but will still attack anything they deem a trespasser. Their critical hit box is the throat.
- Armored Borok
- Pink Borok
- Badass Shock Borok
- Badass Corrosive Borok
- Badass Fire Borok
- All Badass Boroks can turn Boroklings into elemental variants for a short period of time.
- Depending on the game mode (Normal, TVHM, UVHM) they are renamed as follows:
- Borokling > Borok Pygmy > Foul Borok Pygmy
- Borok > Feral Borok > Foul Borok
- Armored Borok > Plated Borok > Ironclad Borok
- Pink Borok > No Change
- Badass Borok > Super Badass Borok > Ultimate Badass Borok