- Blood Twitch - Kill Skill. Enables the Bloodlust mechanic. Increases weapon swap speed by 0.3% per rank for every stack of Bloodlust.
- Blood-Filled Guns - Enables the Bloodlust mechanic. Increases magazine size by 0.5% per rank for every stack of Bloodlust. When stacks decay, any ammunition added to the clip beyond a weapon's native capacity is returned to the ammo reserves.
- Blood Overdrive - Kill skill. Killing an enemy with a bullet increases melee damage and decreases grenade fuse time by 0.5% and 0.005 seconds for every stack of Bloodlust, respectively.
- Bloody Revival - Increases Assault Rifle damage during Fight for your Life by 0.3% per rank for every stack of Bloodlust.
- Taste of Blood - Getting a kill during Buzz Axe Rampage adds 10 stacks of Bloodlust (+5 more per rank). For every stack of Bloodlust, Damage Reduction during Buzz Axe Rampage is increased by up to 10% per rank.
- Blood Bath - Kill skill. Killing an enemy with a grenade or explosion increases weapon damage by 0.5% per rank for every stack of Bloodlust. Enemies killed this way have a +15% chance of dropping grenade ammo per rank.
- Buzz Axe Bombardier - Thrown buzz axes are now strapped with dynamite, dealing both non-elemental and explosive damage. Non-elemental damage is increased by 5.7%; explosive damage is equal to 90% of the non-elemental damage.
- Fuel the Blood - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy with a melee attack adds 2 stacks of Bloodlust per rank and increases grenade damage by +0.2% per rank for each stack of Bloodlust.
- Boiling Blood - Lengthens the time before Bloodlust stacks start decaying by 0.5 seconds per rank.
- Blood Trance - Increases the duration of Buzz Axe Rampage by 0.05 seconds per rank for each stack of Bloodlust at the time of activation.
- Nervous Blood - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases reload speed by 0.3% for each stack of Bloodlust.
- Bloodsplosion - Killing an enemy causes them to explode with an elemental nova matching the element that killed them. Nonelemental damage causes an explosive nova. Damage is based on the amount of Bloodlust stacks.
Krieg's Bloodlust tree focuses almost exclusively on increasing the utility of Bloodlust stacks. Every time any kind of damage is dealt to an enemy, a stack is gained. This includes DoT, in which case every 'tick' of damage adds a Bloodlust stack. With no points invested in Boiling Blood, Bloodlust stacks decay after approximately two seconds have passed without dealing damage. The various types of bonuses granted by Bloodlust stacks are listed above.
|Buzz Axe Rampage|