“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Blood Bath is a tier 3 skill in Krieg's Bloodlust skill tree. For each point invested in this skill Krieg will receive +0.5% weapon damage per Bloodlust-stack for a short while after killing an enemy with a grenade or explosion and gives a greater chance that an enemy killed this way drops grenade ammo.
- Weapon Damage per stack: +0.5% per level
- Grenade ammo Dropchance: +15% per level
| Weapon Damage|
| Grenade ammo Dropchance||+15%||+30%||+45%||+60%||+75%|
| Weapon Damage|
| Grenade ammo Dropchance||+90%||+105%||+120%||+135%||+150%||+165%|
- Blood Bath can also be activated by killing an enemy with E-tech shotguns, Tediore reloads, small-scale explosions such as those from the Dart or Spiker, and the initial explosion from a Nova Shield.
- The Avenger's reload can activate this skill even if a bullet gets the kill.
- An explosion caused by a Dart or Spiker may not proc Bloodbath; due to the somewhat random behavior of this it is believed to be a glitch. The most reproducible way of causing this is if a shielded enemy is killed with part of their shield remaining when a lethal damage instance is applied.
- The effect also applies to Light the Fuse.
- The skill is also activated by killing an enemy with Buzz Axe Bombardier.
- Enemies killed with the Bloodsplosion nova effect will also apply this effect.
- Grenade strategies can be implemented with this skill using the increased drop rate effect.
- The Carnage shotgun can be used to exploit this skill because killing an enemy with it will always proc Bloodbath and it receives the damage increase from the skill.
|Buzz Axe Rampage|