The Bekah is a pearlescent assault rifle manufactured by Jakobs. It was added with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge. Like all of the four Pearlescent weapons from the UVHM2 pack, it will only fall from Tubby enemies, and only after reaching level 61 while UVHM2 is installed.
Special Weapon Effects
Shoot them in the face. Twice. – Fires a single shot, followed by a slow moving projectile which, after a set distance, splits into four total projectiles and rapidly gains speed.
Usage and Description
The Bekah should be used in the typical fashion of standard Jakobs assault rifles, but with mind paid to the distance from the target to maximize damage from the split projectile. With a single pull of the trigger capable of doing several times the damage on the weapon card, Bekah is capable of very high mid-range damage output.
It has a 50% additive crit, and 15% multiplicative crit bonus. The projectiles have a penetration effect similar to B0re, but without the damage boost, with the range dependent on the hardware of the machine running Borderlands 2. It also has a high recoil that can be absolved by the accuracy prefix or a Dahl stock.
Bekah can prove useful at both long and medium range distances, but the extra effect and pellet spread should be experimented, first, so that the user is in full suspected range, and therefore enhancing the weapon's reliability.
- The Bekah uses one round of assault rifle ammunition per pull of the trigger.
- Since the bonus projectiles are not listed on the item card, each will receive full amp damage from amplification shields.
- The multiple projectiles work well with Zero's B0re skill.
- The Bekah uses the same material as the Godfinger, another Jakobs pearlescent weapon.
- Bekah's barrel resembles the standard Bandit AR barrel.