Bekah is a pearlescent assault rifle in Borderlands 2 manufactured by Jakobs. It was added with Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge. Like all of the four Pearlescent weapons from the UVHM2 pack, it will only fall from Tubby enemies, and only after reaching level 61 while UVHM2 is installed.
Special Weapon Effects
Shoot them in the face. Twice. – After a set travel time, the initial shot splits into three projectiles. The split projectiles pause in the air for a brief moment before rapidly accelerating to full speed, in a set pattern, with one to the left, one to the right, and one in the center. Increased damage.
Usage and Description
The Bekah should be used in the typical fashion of standard Jakobs assault rifles, but with mind paid to the distance from the target to maximize damage from the split projectile. With a single pull of the trigger capable of doing several times the damage on the weapon card, the Bekah is capable of very high mid-range damage output.
It has a 50% additive crit, and 15% multiplicative crit bonus. The projectiles have a penetration effect similar to B0re, but without the damage boost and the range being dependent on the hardware of the machine running Borderlands 2. It also has a high recoil that can be absolved by the accuracy prefix or a Dahl stock.
- Since the bonus projectiles are not listed on the item card, each will receive full amp damage from amplification shields.
- The multiple projectiles work well with Zero's B0re skill and Maya's Chain Reaction skill.
- The Bekah uses the same material as the Godfinger, another Jakobs pearlescent weapon.
- The flavor text is a reference to the South Park episode Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy in which a police officer says "What? I did shoot him in the face. Twice."
- The name of the gun is a play on the name of the manufacturer, as "Bekah" comes from "Rebekah", who was the mother of Jacob in the Book of Genesis.