The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak to Scooter
- Speak to Dr. Zed
- Speak to Moxxi
- Speak to Marcus Kincaid
- Speak to Tannis
- Speak to Brick
Breaking the news to the townspeople is a simple process of interacting with each one, and optionally waiting as they share their thoughts and memories.
When told of Roland's demise, here is how they react:
- Scooter: "I tell ya, man. I'll never forget that time Roland an' all them jumped over Piss Wash Gully. Them's was some good times. Hell man, now I'm sad. Is this what sad feels like? You kill the crap outta Jack, you hear?"
- Marcus: "Roland's.. dead? Oh. Me and him didn't see eye to eye most of the time; he never liked how I sold guns to the bandits. But I would have died in New Haven if it weren't for him. He was a... he was a good man."
- Moxxi: "Jack killed Roland? Son of a bitch... He helped me take care of Mister Shank, and unlike... well, damn near everyone around here, he always behaved like a gentleman. I don't... I don't know what to say. [Starts to cry] Dammit, am I crying?"
- Dr. Zed: "Roland's dead? Oh, God... I remember the first time we met. I healed him up after he killed some of Nine-Toes' men. He seemed nice enough. Quiet, But, uh... damn. I'm, uh, I'm sorry. He deserved better."
- Tannis: "Had Roland not forced me to relocate to Sanctuary, I would not be alive today. I am unpleasantly surprised to find that I am... sorry that Roland is dead."
- Brick: "Mordecai told me what happened to Roland. So here's what we do. We bury Roland, we save this planet, and we kill Jack, his associates, his friends, his FAMILY - EVERYONE HE'S EVER MET! WE SKIN 'EM WITH THEIR OWN GODDAMN TEETH! I'm sorry. We went our separate ways a few years back, but Roland was my friend. And nobody - NOBODY - hurts my friends."
- In a pre-release version of Borderlands 2, players would have to inform Tiny Tina about Roland's death. Her reaction would have been, "Roland's dead? Thank you for... Thank you for telling me. Please go now. [Enters her workshop and closes it so she can cry in private]"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.