- Gun Damage: +4% per level
- Melee Damage: +6% per level
Can only leveled past 5 with Infiltrator class mods.
- This effect lasts up to 5 seconds every time it is triggered.
- Having skill points allocated to this ability encourages the player to mix combat equally between melee and gun-play. As with most abilities under the Bloodshed skill tree, Be Like Water is not conducive to long-distance play styles; however, players who prefer or perform well in short to medium ranges will gain a significant edge in combat.
- As an example tactic, the skill may be utilized in a guerrilla warfare fashion by firing at enemies initially, utilizing Decepti0n to close the distance to the target, and then switching between melee attacks and firing a short range, high power weapon such as a shotgun while strafing around the target. This tactic which can be further augmented by Execute.
- This ability becomes less useful with Bloodshed's final tier skill Many Must Fall, as players will become reliant on melee attacks to extend Decepti0n's length, rendering the gun bonus moot.
- The name of this skill is taken from a quote by martial artist/actor Bruce Lee: "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.