The Bandit Technical can be customized with different skins found from random loot drops.
Skins with Emblems
Some skins show Emblem's such as Weapon Manufacturers as part of the design such as:
- Urban Jungle - Dahl Logo on the hood
- Digital Forest - Dahl Logo on the hood
- Nova Star - Gearbox and the hood and Gearbox Logo in the back section
- Brown Zebra - Jakobs Logo in back section
- Blue Barber - Tediore Logo in back section
- Onyx - Vladof symbol on the side of the back section
- Blue Steel - Torgue checkerboard on hood and rear panels, Torgue logo in bed
- Plasma Blue - A 2 in a circle in the back section
- Magic Marker - A Face on the hood and a Skull and Crossbones in the back section
- Granite - A pair of Wings on the hood
- Eridium Metal - Eridium Symbol on the hood
- Lavender Love - A Vault Symbol and a sport stripe on the hood
- Firemelon Red - A Flaming Skull on the hood
- Blood Bank - A pair of Wings on the hood
- Infrared - A Vault Symbol on the hood
- Rust Bucket - A Skull and Crossbones in the back section
- Evil Candy Cane - A 2 in a circle in the back section
- True Turquoise - The words "BIKINI BITCHES," and a Lilith like Motif (without the tattoos) in the back section and on the hood
- Hats Off - Scooter's Catch-A-Ride logo appears patterned in the back section and on the hood
- On Bandit Technicals, True Turquoise features a Lilith like image in a bikini (without the tattoos).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.