Bandit-Traps are bandits who have been assimilated into the Claptrap Revolution. Bandit-Traps wear the "claptrapped" headgear of an assimilated human, have visibly pulsing lines along their bodies that appear similar to fiber optic lines, and often have one eye replaced or augmented by a Claptrap-type red reticle. Bandit-Traps appear only in Claptrap's New Robot Revolution.
Bandit-Trap Thugs move quickly and seek cover when they come under fire. They also typically duck into a crouch to reload their guns. They are known to carry a variety of small arms and grenades.
- Playthrough 1: Bandit-Trap Thug
- Playthrough 2: Bandit-Trap Goon
- Playthrough 2 complete: Bandit-Trap Outlaw
Bandit-Trap Killers are more heavily-armed than Bandit-Trap Thugs, usually fighting with combat rifles. Killers don't always seek cover. They prefer to remain in the open, dodging attacks, to get more accurate fire on their targets.
- Playthrough 1: Bandit-Trap Killer
- Playthrough 2: Bandit-Trap Murderer
- Playthrough 2 complete: Bandit-Trap Executioner
Claptrapped Bandits deliver their dialogue in a flat, mechanical voice:
- Sighting an enemy
- "Comrades, follow me!"
- "Come with me if you want to die."
- "Over there! Get 'em!"
- "Stop humanoid! Stop the intruder!"
- "Organic lifeforms detected!"
- "Mechanic! I need a mechanic!"
- "I'm hurt bad!"
- "I'm hit!"
- "Cut it out!"
- "Uhuhuh ooooooh!"
- "Ooooh! Son of a!"
- "I need help!"
- "Oh! My fleshy bits!"
- "I'm shutting down!"
- "The wound!"
- "Half-man down!"
- "Comrades! Help me!"
- Shields depleted
- "Shields to full!"
- "I'm out of shields!"
- "Shields down!"
- Sighting a grenade
- "We got grenades!"
- "Oh, what the?!?"
- "Just let me die."
- "System failure!"
- "It's over."
- "Please. Just let me die."
- At a distance, claptrapped bandits will use some of the "sighting an enemy" dialogue of their normal counterparts, delivered in a normal voice. This is most likely a glitch in the dialogue code.