Peter is a midget and the younger son of Mick Zaford. Not only does he have stunted growth, but he also suffers from a psychological disorder and carries out a running conversation with an imaginary personality whom he refers to as "Voice-In-Me-Head." He harbours a deep-seated jealousy towards his deceased older brother Lucky Zaford, who was apparently treated as the favoured son by their father.
- Main article: Clan War: End of the Rainbow
- The bagman initially appears as a non-player character wandering around The Holy Spirits during Clan War: Starting the War, but cannot be interacted with at this time.
- He has a chance to drop the Pot O' Gold when killed, but also only appears while Clan War: End of the Rainbow is active, making the item difficult to acquire.
- Beyond his appearance, the game also treats the bagman as a Hyperion Engineer, and killing him counts towards the Paingineering challenge.
- The Bagman always spawns wielding a corrosive oberkil! shotgun of green rarity. This is unusual as oberkil! shotguns only spawn in blue rarity or higher.
- One of the mission objectives in Clan War: End of the Rainbow refers to Peter as "the leprechaun", a diminutive creature of Irish folklore.