Badassasaurus is a machine, with the appearance of a half-track vehicle modeled after a tyrannosaurus rex, piloted by Piston. It is a formidable opponent, with resilient structure and a number of devastating attacks.
Badassasaurus is used by Piston to maintain control of his No. #1 ranking in the Torgue Arena with an unfair advantage. However, the Vault Hunters managed to destroy it and Piston is forced to fight them without it.
Badassasaurus is a massive makeshift half-track with a double front axle which allows for better turning and stability. The rear has tank treads used to support the massive V8 engine. The front fenders have retractable miniguns and side mounted machine guns. 3 fuel barrels serve as critical spots, One on the back of the neck and 2 on either side of the main body.
- Main article: Long Way To The Top
- The Badassasaurus respawns after Long Way To The Top has been completed and has a chance of dropping the Slow Hand.
- The Badassasaurus is resistant to fire, shock, non-elemental damage and cannot be slagged.
- In True Vault Hunter and Ultimate Vault Hunter modes, the Badassasaurus's name changes to Badassasaurus Rex.
- On Day 28 of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt, Badassasaurus dropped the Cobra and Contraband Sky Rocket.