Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Badass Skags are skag enemies encountered in Borderlands 3.
Badass Skags are first encountered during the mission From the Ground Up and are capable of the following attacks:
- Elemental glob - a projectile that produces a small area-of-effect on impact.
- Elemental shell - a glob launched in a parabolic trajectory and drops smaller projectiles while in flight.
- Embue - embues nearby Skag Pups to the same element.
- Shockwave - jumps up and produces a shockwave on impact.
- The area of effect for the elemental glob of a Badass Shock Skag is larger if it impacts a body of water.
- Badass Shock Skags are ranged enemies and will try to maintain some distance from the Vault Hunter.