“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Badass Ramtauruses are a large species of Saurian found exclusively in the Cistern of Slaughter during the final round.
- Badass Ramtauruses are largely similar to Ramtauruses and share many of the same moves.
- Similar to Ramtauruses, they are flesh enemies on Normal Mode, but are armored on True Vault Hunter Mode.
- Badass Ramtauruses have the following attacks:
- Bite - close-range melee attack.
- Tail swing - a 360° swing of its tail.
- Charge - a running headbutt in a straight line towards the Vault Hunter that throws them into the air. It is elementally charged as shock, speeds up the longer it goes and electrifies a body of water.
- Spike Throw - Throws large explosive spikes from its and are planted into the ground if it misses.
- While charging, it is immune to shock damage
- In True Vault Hunter Mode and Mayhem Mode, it is renamed to "Badass Ceratops".
- Though it doesn't appear elementally charged with shock, it will disintegrate as if it were electrocuted when it dies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.