“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Badas Corrosive Loaders dual wield SMGs and have a large beam cannon mounted on top of their bodies. This cannon has three modes:
- corrosive stream sprayed in a straight line
- large corrosive orb which explodes on impact leaving a large puddle on the ground
- several smaller corrosive orbs in a quick succession
If enemy gets close enough, they attack with an over-the-shoulder melee with their primary weapon or with a leg kick.
They have reinforced joints to prevent their limbs from being shot off, making their optical sensor the only critical hit location. They also cannot launch grenades as both of their arms are occupied.
Badass Corrosive Loaders are never equipped with shields and are immune to corrosive damage; explosive and radiation weapons should be used instead.
- Badass Corrosive Loaders do not naturally spawn in the game. The only one is Facemelt which can be encountered during the Acid Trip optional mission.
- In True Vault Hunter Mode they are renamed Badass Corrosive Loader MkII.