- This is an article about standard arenas. For the arena of Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot, see: Underdome.
An arena is a player versus player area, players are awarded the achievement/trophy "Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?" for winning a single match.
Arid Badlands - Fyrestone ColiseumThe Fyrestone Coliseum arena is a very typical arena. The geography is basically a large circle with a few blocks near the center to provide cover. The outer rim is slightly raised above the rest of the level, creating a small crater in the middle. It is not advisable to stand in the middle during a match because characters will be exposed in the center of the arena and enemies will have the height advantage.
- Closed area (indoors)
- Blocks in the center
- Accessible after the first couple missions
- Small, for fast-paced battles.
- Suitable for any character class
Rust Commons West - The CesspoolThe Cesspool arena is set in a sewer. It has 2 levels, a lower, sewage-filled area that opens into an area filled with pillars, and a balcony with an open wall to fire down upon the pillared area.
- Closed (indoors)
- Square-Pillared area
- Semi-domed and water logged sewer area
- Can get rather confusing due to size
- Good for Brick, Roland
- Bad for Mordecai
Salt Flats - Devil's FootstoolThe Devil's Footstool is an elevated, semi-circular outdoor arena. The map is larger than the Fyrestone Coliseum and contains more obstacles for cover. It is possible to fall off the plateau.
- Many pillars spread out among the map
- Good for Mordecai and Roland
- Bad for Brick
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.