“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Anointed Tinks are very rare spawns and are easily distinguished by their purple complexion. They possess Phasewalk abilities like their Anointed brethren, but appear to have incredibly unstable combat abilities.
Anointed Tinks will constantly teleport in combat, swapping from one of the following forms each time:
- Their default form, running around like a standard Tink.
- A miniature form, used to run away or perform sneak punches.
- A slightly larger form that runs comically towards the player.
- A larger form that performs powerful karate punches and kicks.
- A larger form that stays in one spot and fires an Assault Rifle.
- A gargantuan form that stays in one spot and constantly throws purple explosive balls.
Anointed Tinks make fairly long pauses inbetween their attacks which leave them exposed and vulnerable. Their threat level depends on their form, with their melee forms being the weakest, and their assault rifle/gargantuan forms being the most dangerous. The player should aim to focus down the Anointed Tink while it is in its strongest forms, in order to force the Tink into a less threatening form.
As with other Anointed enemies, strong Incendiary weapons should be used.
- In Mayhem mode, they are renamed Anointed Aggro Tink.