“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- "A hero born in the slums of Partali, Amara is most at home on the battlefield or in a brawl. Never content to stand idly by, she uses her Siren abilities, to smash oppressors and dismantle her foes. While in her Phasetrance, she channels her Siren energy to form powerful arms that can shoot blasts of force or crush enemies in their grip. Brash, aggressive, and self-assured, Amara doesn't let anything stand in her way."
- Main article: Amara/Skill tree
Amara's Action Skills are Phasegrasp, Phaseslam, and Phasecast.
Amara summons a giant fist that bursts from the ground and locks the targeted enemy in place for a few seconds. Some enemies are immune to being grasped and instantly take damage instead.
- Skill Duration: 7 seconds
- Cooldown: 13 seconds
- Grasp Immune Damage: 40
Amara sends forward an Astral Projection of herself, dealing damage to everything in its path.
- Damage: 79
- Cooldown: 22 seconds
Amara leaps into the air and slams the ground, dealing damage to all nearby enemies and knocking them up.
- Damage: 84
- Cooldown: 26 seconds
- Main article: Amara/ECHO Recorders
- Main article: Amara/Quotes
- Amara ironically notes that her name 'means Deathless on 37 worlds and is a hair conditioner brand on 8'.
- Amara has been referenced by other characters, as "the Tiger of Partali", or "the Tiger".