Aegis is the title of a group of common pistols in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. They are manufactured exclusively by Maliwan. The Aegis spawns with the Dahl, Maliwan, Tediore, and Bandit barrels.
Usage & Description
The Aegis has a somewhat slow rate of fire that is compensated by high elemental effect chance and damage on shock, incendiary, and corrosive variants.
- Borderlands 2
- Rubi – Unique pistol that restores 12% of damage dealt as health.
- Grog Nozzle – Unique slag pistol that restores 65% of damage dealt as health and has a short-lived effect that fires five more projectiles with reduced fire rate and accuracy.
- Thunderball Fists – Legendary shock pistol that fires orbs which deal area-of-effect damage before detonating.
- Infection – Seraph corrosive pistol that fires projectiles with an arc and have increased elemental change and elemental damage.
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Hard Reboot – Unique shock pistol with a elemental effect radius on impact.
- Probe – Unique pistol that restores 5% of damage dealt as health.
- An Aegis deals an additional 80% splash damage. This damage is further boosted by grenade damage bonuses.
- The Aegis is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.