“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- "Mal now believes that the only way to become human is to kill other humans. Defend yourself."
- Defeat Mal
Mal will become hostile some time after he finishes his speech, or immediately when he is shot at. A nearby tower may be climbed to provide some height advantage. As with all Hyperion robots, he is vulnerable to corrode damage.
- Thanks to some hope, magic, and gunfire, Mal finally became human. Sort of.
Turn In: Mal
- Since Mal is confined to a small area, it's easy to lead it outside of the confines of the arena. From there, it can be fought with a vehicle.
- Targets far away from Mal may cause him to propel himself through the air with his jetpack to close the distance. If Mal is defeated while airborne, he will remain in the air after the mission, preventing it from being turned in until the game is reloaded.
- The title of the mission is a reference to The Adventures of Pinocchio, where the title character wants to become "a real human boy". The reward, the Fibber, supports this too, where one of the main morals of the story was to not tell a lie, or fib.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.