The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Find shirt
- Find pants
- Find hat
- Give clothes to Mal
The clothes are all dropped from bandits on the western side of the Eridium Blight near Lover's Leap. The bandit group is a routine mix of marauders, psychos and goliaths.
- "You brought Mal some clothes, but he doesn't seem satisfied."
Turn In: Mal
- Text of the mission items reads:
- Bandit "Shirt": A piece of armor that could be used as a shirt. Or, as the bandits call them, "torso-smotherers.
- Bandit "Pants": A piece of armor that could be used as pants, if you're not at all picky about what pants are meant to look like.
- Bandit "Hat": A piece of armor that could be used as a hat, if you've never seen a hat in your life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.