- Chance to Add Bullets: +5% per level
| Chance to Add|
| Chance to Add|
- This skill affects only the right hand weapon while Gunzerking. This is a bug shared with I'm Your Huckleberry and Divergent Likeness.
- The skill essentially acts as a chance for -2 ammo per shot. For this reason, weapons that consume multiple rounds of ammo per shot will diminish net ammunition consumption while firing, but will not increase the weapon's magazine level.
- For example, a Railer will show no change in its magazine level when the skill activates as it innately consumes 2 ammo per shot (the net bullets fired equal 0), while a Crowdsourcing and Ravager will consume 1 and 2 rounds respectively, as their net ammunition cost exceeds 1 round when 2 is subtracted.
- Due to this, if the skill is used in combination with Money Shot and a weapon that only consumes 1 ammo per shot, Salvador's net damage output will be reduced. Whenever the skill activates with a single round remaining in the magazine, the weapon receives a second round in the magazine, and Money Shot does not activate. Conversely, a weapon that consumes 2 ammo per shot will greatly increase damage output as the skill will essentially grant an extra chance of not consuming ammunition.
- When combined with Inconceivable and ammo regeneration from class mods and/or Gunzerking, ammunition consumption becomes little to none, even with a high rate of fire weapon. Weapons that consume multiple ammunition per shot may still deplete ammunition at a greater rate due to the above, but overall ammo consumption is still greatly reduced.
- The name of this skill is based on a quote from the 1971 movie Dirty Harry. In this movie, Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) famously asks:
- I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.