| || Weapons in Borderlands can be categorized by type, Manufacturer, Elemental Damage, and Rarity. Borderlands 3 features "bazillions" of guns, including firearms with self-propelling bullet shields, rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes, guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal assaults, and RPG's that fire cheesburgers
Currently known Manufacturer's in Borderlands 3 are:
- COV, who specialize in weapons with infinite reserves and are prone to overheating
- Torgue, who specialize in weapons that can fire sticky projectiles
- Maliwan, who specialize in weapons that can switch between elemental damage types
- Jakobs, who specialize in weapons with high critical damage and bullet ricochet
- Vladof, who specialize in rapid-fire weapons with lots of attachments
- Hyperion, who specialize in weapons that generate shields around the user
- Atlas, who specialize in weapons that are able to track enemies with swarms of bullets
- Tediore, who specialize in weapons that can be tossed like grenades
- Dahl, who specialize in weapons with alternate-fire modes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.