- Main article: More History of Simulated Violence
- If killed at Overpower level 8, it has a near–100% chance to drop a pearlescent weapon. However, it only has an increased chance to drop the original eight (excluding Godfinger, Bekah, Wanderlust and Carnage).
- Its top pod can be shot off and destroyed as a separate enemy but if the 010011110100110101000111010101110101010001001000 is not destroyed soon after, the robot will digistruct different and much more deadly pods, ranging from rocket pods to a giant pod with a large cannon.
- Once the large cannon pod is destroyed, it will continue to spawn the same exact pod until destroyed.
- It is extremely vulnerable to the B0re skill in Zer0's sniping skill tree which allows Zer0's shots to pierce through its multiple sections.
- '010011110100110101000111010101110101010001001000' is the binary representation of the ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) encoding of 'OMGWTH', an acronym for "Oh my god, what the hell/heck".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.