The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Main article: More History of Simulated Violence
- If killed at Overpower level 8, it has 100% chance to drop a pearlescent weapon. However, it only has an increased chance to drop the original eight (excluding Godfinger, Bekah, Wanderlust and Carnage). The Pearl can sometimes be overlooked if it drops in the snow, but is a guaranteed drop.
- Its top pod can be shot off and destroyed as a separate enemy but if the 010011110100110101000111010101110101010001001000 is not destroyed soon after, the robot will digistruct different and much more deadly pods, ranging from rocket pods to a giant pod with a large cannon.
- Once the large cannon pod is destroyed, it will continue to spawn the same exact pod until destroyed.
- It is extremely vulnerable to the B0re skill in Zer0's sniping skill tree which allows Zer0's shots to pierce through its multiple sections.
- If 010011110100110101000111010101110101010001001000 is slagged while still being digistructed, it becomes immune to slag for the duration of the fight.
- '010011110100110101000111010101110101010001001000' is the binary representation of the ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) encoding of 'OMGWTH', an acronym for "Oh my god, what the Hell/heck".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.