36 anni, Salvador è un locale, nato e cresciuto sul pianeta Pandora. Egli ha una altezza di 164cm(ma in realtà è alto quanto una barile, ergo Salvador è alto 95cm): questa crescita stentata si rivela essere dovuta al pesante uso di steroidi durante la sua vita.
Essendo un combattente per la libertà lotta contro le multinazionali imperialiste sempre bellicose, Salvador diventa interessato alla nuova Cripta dopo aver sentito dei suoi pericoli, mentre "interrogava" l'ultimo sopravvissuto di una squadra d'assalto Hyperion che ha cercato di prendere la città natale del Gunzerker,Ovejas . Lo ha interrogato strappandogli e rompendogli entrambe le gambe.
L'Abilità Azione di Salvador, "Gunzerkare," permette al giocatore di impugnare due armi (di qualsiasi tipo) allo stesso tempo. Le abilità Distruzione e Amore per le Armi aumentano le sue capacità di fuoco e amplificano le statistiche delle armi, mentre l'abilità Muscoli aumenta la quantità di danni che Salvador può subire. La durata massima del Gunzerkare è 42 secondi, la durata base è di 20.
Gun Lust Modifica
Focused on switching weapons, reloading, and gives Salvador various gun abilities.
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Locked and Loaded]]||1||5||Reloading your gun gives you +5% Fire Rate per level for a short time.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Quick Draw]]||1||5||+7% Weapon Swap Speed and +2% Critical Hit Damage per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|I'm Your Huckleberry]]||2||5||+3% Damage and Reload Speed per level with pistols.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|All I Need is One]]||2||5||Swapping weapons causes your next shot fired to deal +8% damage per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Divergent Likeness]]||3||5||+6% Damage when Gunzerking with two of the same type of guns, +6% Accuracy when Gunzerking with two different types of guns per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Money Shot]]||3||5||The last bullet fired from any gun does +8% damage per level per magazine size, up to +80% damage per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Auto-Load]]||3||1||Killing an enemy Instantly Reloads all of the guns that you have equipped that are not currently in your hands. Swapping guns after Auto-Load has reloaded a gun triggers Locked & Loaded.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Lay Waste]]||4||5||Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives +8% Fire Rate and +5% Critical Hit Damage with Guns per level for a short time.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Down Not Out]]||4||1||You can Gunzerk while in Fight for Your Life.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Keep It Piping Hot]]||5||5||While Gunzerking is in the process of cooling down you gain +5% Gun Damage, +6% Melee Damage, and +5% Grenade Damage per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|No Kill Like Overkill]]||6||1||When you kill an enemy you gain a bonus to Gun Damage equal to the amount of excess damage you dealt to the enemy you just killed.|
Focuses on extra ammunition and Gunzerking all or most of the time.
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Inconceivable]]||1||5||Up to 10% chance per level for shots not to consume ammo depending on how low your health and shields are.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Filled to the Brim]]||1||5||+5% Magazine Capacity and +3% Ammunition Capacity per level for all weapon types.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|All in the Reflexes]]||2||5||+5% Reload Speed and +4% Melee Damage per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Last Longer]]||2||5||+3 seconds Gunzerking duration per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|I'm Ready Already]]||3||5||+5% Gunzerking Cooldown Rate.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|5 Shots or 6]]||3||5||Grants a 5% chance per level to add an extra round of ammunition when firing instead of expending ammunition.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Steady as She Goes]]||3||1||+80% Recoil Reduction and 30% chance to improve Accuracy on hit when Gunzerking.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Yippee Ki Yay]]||4||5||Increases the duration of Gunzerking by 0.6s per level every time an enemy is killed while Gunzerking.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Double Your Fun]]||4||1||Throwing a grenade while Gunzerking throws two grenades instead of one. The second grenade doesn't cost ammo.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Get Some]]||5||5||Shooting an enemy decreases Gunzerking cooldown by 0.6 second per level. Has a cooldown of 3 seconds.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Keep Firing...]]||6||1||While Gunzerking, you gain up to +88% Fire Rate and +25% Reload Speed depending on how long you hold down the trigger.|
Focused on physical toughness by soaking up damage due to massive health generation and also gives Salvador physical abilities.
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Hard to Kill]]||1||5||+4% Maximum Health and regenerate 0.1% of your Maximum Health per second per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Incite]]||1||5||Taking damage gives +6% Movement Speed and +5% Reload Speed for a few seconds.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Asbestos]]||2||5||-8% Negative Status Effect Duration per level.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|I'm the Juggernaut]]||2||5||Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives +4% Damage Reduction for a short time.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Ain't Got Time to Bleed]]||3||5||While Gunzerking you regenerate up to 0.8% of your Maximum Health per second per level depending on how low your health is.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Out of Bubblegum]]||3||5||+7% Fire Rate per level when shield is depleted.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Fistful of Hurt]]||3||1||Melee Override. Throw a heavy punch dealing massive damage and knockback. Has a cooldown of 15 seconds.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Bus That Can't Slow Down]]||4||5||+10% Movement Speed per level while Gunzerking.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Just Got Real]]||4||5||Up to +8% Gun Damage per level depending on how low your health is.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Sexual Tyrannosaurus]]||5||5||Taking damage gives +0.4% Health Regeneration per level for 5 seconds. This effect does not stack.|
|Template:SkillIcon2[[Template:SkillPage2|Come At Me Bro]]||6||1||While Gunzerking, you can press [Action Skill] to taunt your enemies into attacking you. You instantly heal to Full Health and gain massive damage reduction for a few seconds.|
Visit http://www.borderlands2.com/us/skilltree/gunzerker.html for skill trees.
- I am very good at killing! (After killing many enemies in rapid succession)
- KILLSTREEAAAK! (After killing many enemies in rapid succession)
- EVERYTHING MUST DIE!
- KILLING SPREE BABY!
- YOU ARE NOTHINNNNNG!
When beginning to Gunzerk
- E' TEMPO DI COMPENSARE UN PO'!
- BERSERKER URLA!
- BIENVENIDOS A LA FIESTA, AMIGOS! (Welcome to the party, friends!)
- VAFFANCULO FREUD!
- PURPLE HAZE!
- TWO GUNS, BITCHES!
- DUAL WIELD, BABY!
- DOUBLE THE GODDAMN FUN!
- CHOW YUN FAT!
- DOUBLE DOWN!
- HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!
- NOW, LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!
- [humming "In the Hall of the Mountain King" by Edvard Grieg]
Killing an enemy during Gunzerking
- ADIOS PENDEJOS!!!
- B IS FOR BULLETS! BITCH!
- VAMONOS, PUTAS! (Let's go, bitches!)
- GET OFF MY PLANE!
- I am all that is man!
- E' stato revocato!
- Oh, armi, vi amo così tanto!
- Sonrie, hijo de...! (Smile, son of a...!)
- I AM EVERYTHING!
- SIETE TUTTI MORTI!
- SOMETHING CLEVER!
- MORIRETE TUTTI, TUTTI!
- Gunzerkare SPACCA!
- CAN YOU FEEL IT?!
- [Starts to hum]
- This is RIDICULOUS!
- Non mi puoi fermare!
- Killing with skill!
- Finito! (Finished!)
Uccidendo un duro
- Everything about that was good!
- Oh, it's good to be me!
- That's my favourite thing!
- Oh, so good, so good!
- Cah-cah-cah-critical bitch!
- CRITICAL HIT, BITCH!
- OHOHO NO!
Mentre si aiuta un compagno
- Se qualcuno deve quasi morire, quello sono io!
- Ho smesso di sparare per te.
- Mi hai fatto smettere di sparare!
- Non puoi sparare nulla da quaggiù!
- NO! Sei sempre stato il mio preferito.
When finding a healing item
- Anybody need healing?
- HEALTH OVER HERE!
- HEY! HEALTH!
When joining a game
- Gunzerker here! People will die!
- Who wants to be shot in the face?
- Anyone need a gunhand, or two?
- Dibs on everything!
When making a high jump in a vehicle
- I frigging hate heights!
- OHHH YEAH!
- Ho ho ho ho! How do you like that, baby?!
When out of ammo
- It's melee 'o clock!
- Bullets schmullets!
- I need more gun!
- Frig, I'm dry!
Throwing a grenade
- 'Nade out!
- Shove this down your throat hole!
- Fire in the hole, pendejo! (Jerk/Asshole)
- Chucking a ballbuster!
- Ballbuster for ya!
Trovando oggetti rari
- Oohoohoo! Un nuovo giocattolo!
- Mi piace, lo voglio!
- Eh, ho visto di meglio.
- Sweet...sweet reward!
- Heh-hey! I just found a chest! Oh, nobody wants it? Guess I'll take everything.
- I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!
- You think this changes anything? YOU'RE STILL DEAD!
- Oh, this is my favorite bit!
- No apologies! GIMME MORE!
- You better hope I don't come back!
- Bullets! I need more bullets!
- It was intentional!
When getting a Second Wind
- Sono, VIVO!
- Thanks, idiot!
- Back from the dead, pendejo! (lit. jerk; usually translated to asshole)
- Never dying!
- I AM THE BEST!
When challenging somebody to a duel
- YOU! ME! ONE OF US IS GOING TO DIE! AND IT'LL PROBABLY BE YOU! Hopefully. I think!
- THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
- Yeah I hit you, what? I ain't sorry!
- I'm pumped! Let's do this!
When losing a duel
- I HATE EVERYTHING!
- Really? REALLY?
- GOD DAMN IT!
When winning a duel
When comparing items in inventory
- One of you has got to go.
- I hate doing math.
Upon Leveling Up
- I'm slightly better than I was before!
- Can I kill everything with one shot yet?
- I didn't know it was my birthday!
- One step closer to level bazilionty!
- I LIVE for this!
- Happy, so happy!
- What? Nobody told me it was my birthday!
When viewing skills menu with a point to spend
- So much awesome, so few skill points.
- It all looks so tempting.
- ARRGH SO.MUCH.CHOICES
When attempting to switch seats with a partner
- GIMME THAT SEAT!
- I want your seat!
- We gotta get moving. I'm starting to think about stuff!
- This waiting is not fun.
- It's been several minutes since I've seen something explode. Not cool.
- I have no idea what I'm staring at.
- Can something just happen already?!
- This is like watching skags hump.
- This is like watching grass dry.
- [clears throat]...Just, uh...just waiting. On you.
With Handsome Jack's Voice
- At least I know how Jack would sound with my accent, I'm sure that will come in handy later.
- GO EAT LEAD! (Starting to Gunzerk)
- This is RIDONKULOUS! (Killing an enemy while Gunzerking)
- Hey guys, I'm a jackass! (Downed)
- NO REGRETS! (Downed)
- DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA AHAHAHAHA!! (Second Wind)
- I don't think of myself as an angry person, but if I have to speak with this annoying voice any longer, I am going to rip out my own voice box, and stomp on it! (Idle)
When looking at the map
- I think I'm lost.
When using the Action Skill Augment "Come At me Bro"
- You can't kill me!
- Bet you can't kill me!
- Gimme your aggro!
- I'm made of steel!
- Aggro sponge!
- I can take it!
- You can't hurt me!
- Over here, morons!
- Bring it!
- I cannot be killed!
- Hit me I dare YA!
- Bring the pain, bitches!
- I am invincible!
- Hit me, bitches!
- I want your hate!
- Pain? What's pain?
- Hey, this area kinda smells like butts and dead people. (entering Unassuming Docks)
- Que pasa? (talking to Ellie/Eleanor in Flamerock Refuge -- subtitles erroneously do not include the inverted question mark)
- Guns and guns.
Dropping the Crit
- Come on!
- Hijo de puta!
- Nobody grab that, it's mine!
- Salvador is wanted for a number of crimes, including manslaughter, theft, arson, destruction of property, trespassing, cannibalism, public indecency, and profanity.
- Salvador is Spanish and Portuguese for "savior."
- Many of Salvador's skill names are references to pop culture and film:
- "I'm the Juggernaut" is from a viral video featuring a redub of 1990s X-Men cartoon featuring the Juggernaut frequently using the phrase, "Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!" This line was also used in the movie X-Men: The Last Stand by Juggernaut, played by Vinnie Jones.
- "Out of Bubblegum" is a reference to the movie They Live, where the main character, played by "Rowdy" Roddy Piper says "I have come to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
- "5 shots or 6" is a reference to the movie Dirty Harry when Harry Callahan bluffs a criminal by confusing the issue of the exact number of shots Harry fired by forcing the introspective question "Do I feel lucky".
- "Yippee Ki Yay" is a reference to the Die Hard film series, where the main character John McClane's catch phrase is "Yippee-ki-yay motherfucker!"
- "Get Some" is a reference to the movie Full Metal Jacket. During a chopper ride in the film, a door gunner repeatedly fires on Vietnamese civilians while yellin "Get some!"
- The skills "Ain't Got Time to Bleed" and "Sexual Tyrannosaurus" are references to the film Predator. Both are quotes by Blain, played by Jesse Ventura.
- "Steady as She Goes" is the title of the song by The Raconteurs.
- "I'm your Huckleberry" is a quote commonly used by Doc Holiday in Tombstone.
- "Just Got Real" is part of a quote from the film Bad Boys, the whole quote being "Shit just got real."
- Of all playable Vault Hunters, Salvador is the only one known to be born and raised on Pandora.
- He has a tattoo on his index fingers, "Rite" on the right one, "Wrong" on the left.
- The gunzerking lines "Time to compensate!" and "Screw you Freud!" are a complex reference to Freudian psychology. In addition to his stunted growth, heavy use of steroids likely caused his genitals to shrink, possibly to the point of uselessness. According to Freud, firearms are considered to be symbols of masculinity, leading to the common belief that they are often used to overcompensate for poor self-esteem in men.