28 Votes in Poll
28 Votes in Poll
Man I’m playing through borderlands 2 again but this time I have the handsome collection for my PS4 and so I heard everyone complain about grandma flexingtons story and so I though they were exaggerating but nope this is hell
Is there a way to change the graphics in this game to something slightly higher?
I just made another batch of haikus (for still some unknown reason) for Zer0, hope you like it:
1. Morons shouldn’t live/ Or deserve anything/ I’ll make sure of it
2. Hello young blooded/ I sense you haven’t been here/ But you should remain.
3. A knife in the dark/ Is one that will end you fast/ I made sure of that.
4. My sword is poison/ It will not end the hunt quick/ Makes it challenging.
5. Blunt force is styleless/ Pick a blade and use it well/ It will make them yell.
6. A bomb can leave ash/ But it leaves destruction too/ Use it when they boo.
7. A tale can leave hope/ And yet it can leave sorrow/ A stat most useful.
8. Here we go on trains/ I have already been here/ And it didn’t end nice
9. How foolish of you/ To try and betray me now/ I hope you can fight
10. A funny statement/ I shall not pass? Just make me/ You and what army?
11. My blade struck through you/ An inevitable end/ That I have foreseen
12. Sprinting is useless/ Especially against me/ I can prove it too
13. Decepti0n is quick/ But it is still an art-form/ One I perfected
14. A sword in your gut/ I’ll make sure to rip them off/ Your organs, I mean
15. Bullets flying out/ Making bodies hit the floor/ Filled with lead and death
128 Votes in Poll
These haikus could probably work with Zer0, what do you guys think? (Btw I made these myself)
1. A knife in the dark/ Is one that will end you fast/ I made sure of that.
2. My sword is poison/ It will not end the fight quick/ Which just makes it fun.
3. Blunt force is styleless/ Pick a blade and use it well/ It will make them yell.
99 Votes in Poll
So first of all in pre sequel claptrap is the best because of him not needing oxygen
You might think he has a bad action skill because of not needing oxygen but his action skill is still one of the most useful action skills in game (need to be in multiplayer for best experience [if you wanna] because his action skill can sometimes make all allies have infinite grenades and other stuff)
In BL2 the most useful (for those who dont really have skills in aiming [or sniping] anyway) is Gaige the mechromancer one of her skills called "close enough" can give you a chance (when your bullet misses) to ricochet to other enemies. Her other skill called "Anarchy" gives you more damage but your accuracy will decrease (when you kill anyone without reloading andyou can have infinite anarchy stacks) her action skill si also useful for bosses by letting deathtrap distract the boss while you shotgun the boss or for reviving allies by distracting the other enemies.
Oh well this turned out long oh well time well spent